Interested applicants must register for an Open House to be eligible to apply.
There are two ways to register for an Open House:
1. Contact Greencorps Chicago at (312) 746-9777 to be put on the Open House wait list. Once an Open House has been scheduled, we will call you back to register you for the Open House.
2. Contact a referring agency and request a referral from that agency. The referring agency should contact Greencorps with the name and contact information of the individual expressing interest in the program.
Who We Are Looking to Serve:
– Individuals with barriers to employment (e.g. did not complete high school, justice involved, child care needs, unstable housing)
– Out of work or underemployed
– Interested in working outdoors
– Open to a career path in related fields
1) An individualized employment plan
2) Resume and cover letter assistance
3) Interview preparation
4) Job search aid
5) Referral and recommendation letters
6) Job clubs, career fairs, and hiring events
7) Advanced crew, crew supervisor, and junior staff experience